Picture Sandstone - 3 wicks
Picture Sandstone from Arizona and Utah - 3 wicks
We call these “Forever” Rock Candles
Forever, because rocks don't melt like wax and the wicks do not burn down
– they are special fiberglass wicks that last pretty much forever. We guarantee it!
The rocks have a lamp oil reservoir permanently attached
to the underside of the rock. When filled,
the Rock Candle will burn for approximately 4 hours.
The Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil is poured thru the wick hole
with a small funnel.
To fill your Rock Candle:
simply remove the brass tube and wick.
Be careful to keep the brass fitting ON the wick
Slowly Fill the reservoir with 4 funnel fulls
(that means fill and drain the funnel 4 times)
Use "Lamplight" Brand Ultra Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil indoors
which is available at Ace Hardware, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Amazon
For outdoors you can use:
Walmart Lamp Oil,or Tiki Brand Citronella Scented Torch Fuel - outdoors only
to keep mosquitoes and bugs away!
Then insert the wick and brass tube into the rock
wait a few seconds for the wick to absorb
the oil and light your Forever Rock Candle.
Do not trim or replace the wick and it should last a lifetime
Each Rock Candle is Hand Crafted and
Eco and Earth Friendly.
Every Rock Candle is unique in Size , Beauty and Shape,
Each Candle will come with funnel
for filling your candle and instructions.
- Forever Rock Candles are cheaper and
- More convenient than traditional wax candles
- The fiberglass wick will last a lifetime
- Perfect gift idea
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Made from natural stone and rock
- Quality workmanship and artistry
- All of our candles are hand tested for safety and quality
- Call or e mail for pictures of our latest inventory.
- (928) 231-0195 firstname.lastname@example.org