Fish Fossil Rock Candle - 2 wicks
Authentic Fish Fossils From The Green River Formation in Wyoming
We call these “Forever” Rock Candles
Forever, because rocks don't melt like wax and the wicks do not burn down
– they are special fiberglass wicks that last pretty much forever. We guarantee it!
The rocks have a lamp oil reservoir permanently attached
to the underside of the rock. When filled,
the Rock Candle will burn for approximately 4 hours.
The Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil is poured thru the wick hole
with a small funnel.
To fill your Rock Candle:
simply remove the brass tube and wick.
Be careful to keep the brass fitting ON the wick
Slowly Fill the reservoir with 4 funnel fulls
(that means fill and drain the funnel 4 times)
Use "Lamplight" Brand Ultra Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil indoors
which is available at Ace Hardware, Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Amazon
For outdoors you can use:
Walmart Lamp Oil,or Tiki Brand Citronella Scented Torch Fuel - outdoors only
to keep mosquitoes and bugs away!
Then insert the wick and brass tube into the rock
wait a few seconds for the wick to absorb
the oil and light your Forever Rock Candle.
Do not trim or replace the wick and it should last a lifetime
Each Rock Candle is Hand Crafted and
Eco and Earth Friendly.
Every Rock Candle is unique in Size , Beauty and Shape,
Each Candle will come with funnel
for filling your candle and instructions.
- Forever Rock Candles are cheaper and
- More convenient than traditional wax candles
- The fiberglass wick will last a lifetime
- Perfect gift idea
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Made from natural stone and rock
- Quality workmanship and artistry
- All of our candles are hand tested for safety and quality
- Call or e mail for pictures of our latest inventory.
- (928) 231-0195 firstname.lastname@example.org